1 – Definitions and Interpretation
- a) – The following expressions shall have the following meanings in these terms and conditions:
- "we", "us", “our” "Company" and “Olotels” shall mean Global Travel Market Limited, a company registered in Hong Kong with company number 58263977-000-04 which has its registered office at Room 1603, Tung Sun Commercial Center, 19200 Lockhart road, Wanchai, Hong Kong;
- “Olotels’ supplier” or “supplier” shall mean a hotel, or an agent acting for one hotel or several hotels, supplying to Olotels; and
- "you" and “your” shall mean the individual person creating an account with us and / or booking a reservation through us by using our website or by calling our call centre.
- b) – In these terms and conditions (except where the context requires):
- the clause headings are for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of this Agreement;
- use of the singular includes the plural and vice versa; and
- use of any gender includes the other genders.
- c) – Your use of our website and all reservations you book through us are subject to the following terms and conditions which we may, at our absolute and sole discretion, amend at any time. You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are in effect at the time of your booking being made.
2 – General terms and conditions
- a) – The information, software, products and services that are published, displayed or used on this website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and Olotels and its suppliers will not, therefore, be liable for any inaccuracies displayed on the website relating to, amongst other things, the following:
- hotel photographs;
- hotel property;
- product descriptions; or
- lists of hotel amenities displayed on the website.
- b) – Hotel ratings displayed on this website are intended only as general guidelines. Olotels does not, therefore, guarantee the accuracy of the ratings, which may change from time to time. Any reliance you place on such ratings is at your own entire risk
- c) – Olotels may make improvements and /or change the website at any time. Olotels and its suppliers make no representation about the suitability of the information, software, products and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Olotels or its suppliers. All such information, software, products and services are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. Olotels and / or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and service, including all implied warranties and conditions of sale, to the full extent permitted by law.
- d) – Olotels’ suppliers are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Olotels. Olotels is not liable for a supplier’s acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any losses, personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses arising out any act or omission of a supplier.
- e) – Olotels and its suppliers have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure event (see clause 11. a) below) or other causes beyond their direct control.
- f) – By offering hotels in international destinations for booking, Olotels does not warrant that travel to such destinations is without risk. Accordingly, Olotels will not be liable for any damages or losses that may be incurred by you as a result of you travelling to such destinations.
- g) – The tax charge on Olotels’ hotel transactions is a recovery of all applicable transaction taxes (including but not limited to sales and use, occupancy, room tax, excise tax and value added tax) that Olotels pays its suppliers in connection with your travel arrangements. Taxability and the appropriate tax rate can vary greatly by location. Olotels' actual tax cost paid to the supplier may vary from the tax recovery charge, depending upon the rates, taxability in effect at the time of the actual use of the hotel by a customer and Olotels is under no obligation to account to you or refund you in this regard.
- h) – Currency rates displayed on our website are not verified or guaranteed by Olotels as being accurate and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not updated every day and actual rates may vary.
- i) – Olotels charges your credit card, debit card or paypal account (as applicable) in euros and does not assume the cost of any exchange commission charged by your bank. For the avoidance of doubt, Olotels will not refund any such commission to your credit card, debit card or paypal account.
- j) – The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including pricing errors. In particular, Olotels and Olotels affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel and other travel products and services displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.). In addition, Olotels expressly reserves the right to correct any pricing errors on our website on pending and/or confirmed reservations made under an incorrect price. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your pending reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty.
3 – Booking conditions
- a) – Your booking will become confirmed and final only after receipt of your payment and confirmation is sent by us via an email with your hotel voucher. The booking will be considered confirmed at the time and date Olotels send you the confirmation. However, in the event of a request for booking, our Customer Support team will process your request and your booking will only be confirmed upon receipt of a confirmation and voucher by email from our Customer Support team.
- b) – Olotels is not responsible for any error in the data that you provide to us on the website (including, but not limited to, the wrong email address, wrong telephone number, wrong travel dates and wrong destination)
4 – Booking payment
- a) – Accepted methods of credit card payments are VISA, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept payment by some UK debit cards and via PayPal. Your payment card/PayPal account is charged by Olotels for the total amount of the booking upon confirmation. Olotels will appear on your bank statement/PayPal account. For payments made online via olotels.com you should not pay the hotel directly for the hotel room or service mentioned on the Olotels’ booking voucher. Only bookings with payment at the hotel will allow you to pay for your reservation once you arrive at the establishment. These 2 payment options are clearly displayed during the booking process.
- b) – If your chosen hotel is not available and we provide you with an alternative option, your payment card / PayPal account will only be charged if you accept the new hotel and the new rate offered. If the given alternative is not accepted by you, no charge will be made on your payment card / PayPal account by Olotels.
5 – Room types displayed on our website
- The following room and item descriptions on the Olotels website shall have the following meaning:
- Single room
- One single bed. Suitable for one person.
- Twin room
- Two single beds in the same room. Suitable for two people.
- Double room
- One double bed. Suitable for two people.
- Triple room
- Twin or double bed/s plus extra bed, or two double beds. Most hotels do not have one full size bed for each guest in their triple rooms.
- Twin/double room for sole/single use
- Two single beds or one double bed in the same room, to be occupied by one person.
- Quadruple room
- Twin or double bed/s plus extra beds, or two double beds. Most hotels do not have one full size bed for each guest in their quadruple rooms.
- Twin/Double + child
- Twin or double room with an extra bed suitable for a child aged between 2 and 12 years.
- Cot/cradle or crib
- Suitable for a child under the age of 2 years.
6 – Extras and facilities
- a) – You must make payment for any extras (such as incidental charges, meals, meal supplements, mini-bar, dry cleaning and laundry) directly to the hotel and always prior to your departure from the hotel.
- b) – Outdoor swimming pools are generally open during summer season only. The availability of an outdoor swimming pool facility, or any other hotel facility, is subject to the hotel's own terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, Olotels will not be liable in any circumstances where a hotel facility (whether quoted on the Olotels website or not) is not available to you for any reason whilst you are staying at the hotel.
7 – Cancellation policy, No Show, Amendments
- a) – When you are completing the online hotel reservation form, the applicable cancellation policy is displayed. The cancellation policy varies from hotel to hotel and is directly connected with your arrival date, so you must read each one carefully. Some reservations are non-refundable in all circumstances and cannot be cancelled after booking. Please read the specific cancellation policy provided for each hotel on the website and in any emails regarding your reservation.
- b) – If you fail to arrive at the hotel that you have booked through Olotels, the amount that you have paid Olotels shall not be refundable.
- c) – You can make amendments to your reservation if it does not have a “non refundable” cancellation policy as stated by the Hotels terms and conditions and/or the olotels.com website. For any amendment request, our Customer Support team will provide you with the corresponding amendment fee where applicable. Please note that in some cases, you may be charged for the cancellation fee in accordance with the hotels’ cancellation policy if the amendment is made after a certain date or falls under an exception.
- d) – ALL AMENDMENTS MUST BE SENT BY EMAIL TO Olotels AT: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations not amended through Olotels will become subject to a 100% charge to be applied. ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE SENT BY EMAIL TO Olotels AT: email@example.com. Reservations not cancelled through Olotels will become subject to a 100% charge to be applied.
- e) – In the event of a confirmed booking becoming unavailable before the check in date, olotels.com will offer a full refund. Where we have prior notice we will contact you by e-mail. However, upon check-in, if the original hotel booked is closed, over booked or has maintenance problems and cannot provide the room(s) booked., you accept that the hotelier is responsible for finding you alternate accommodation of a similar standard and/or for providing you with a refund and there shall be no liability on Olotels to provide you with a refund or alternative accommodation.
8 – Refund
- Where a refund is properly due to you, Olotels will refund your credit card, debit card or paypal account within 5 working days from the receipt of your cancellation or amendment email.
9 – Acceptable Use
- a) – In using this website you agree and warrant that you:
- are at least 18 years of age;
- will be financially responsible for your use of this website, along with use of your account by others including, without limitation, anyone under the age of 18 living with you;
- will be bound by these terms and conditions;
- will use this website strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes only and you acknowledge that use of the website for any other purpose is prohibited;
- will not gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other website or other online service, any material on or from the website, specifically including information relating to hotel pricing and availability, whether or not by the use of spiders or other "screen scraping" software or system used to extract data;
- will not use the website to provide Olotels’ hotel bookings or details of hotel pricing and availability or other information to any other persons or organisations, other than for your personal and non-commercial use; and
- will not use this website for any purpose that is either unlawful or not allowed under these terms and conditions.
- b) – All content on the website is subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights owned by Olotels or its suppliers and may not be used by you, except as expressly permitted in these terms and conditions.
- c) – Olotels will determine whether there has been a breach of these terms and conditions through your use of the website. If a breach of this Policy has occurred, Olotels may take such action as it deems appropriate including denying you access to the website, bringing legal proceedings against you and disclosing such information to law enforcement authorities as Olotels feels appropriate.
- d) – If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
10 – Indemnity
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Olotels, its suppliers and any of our or their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses (of any kind), brought by any third party against Olotels as a result of your use of this website or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
11 – General
- a) – Force Majeure: Olotels shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations under these terms and conditions if the failure or delay is caused by any acts of god, natural catastrophe, war, civil commotion, industrial disputes, internet outage, terrorism, flood, earthquake, epidemic or any other circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- b) – Entire Agreement: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties relating to the services and products provided by Olotels and supersede any previous agreement (whether written or oral) relating to the same. No representation, warranty, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations us and you, except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- c) – Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong, whose courts shall have sole jurisdiction in relation to all matters arising out of or in relation to the services and products provided by Olotels under these terms and conditions.
- d) – No joint Venture: No joint venture, partnership or agency relationship of any kind is created or arises as a result of your use of this website.
- e) – Severability: If any provision contained in these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall survive unaffected.
All rights in this website and these terms and conditions (including all intellectual rights) are fully reserved by Olotels.