Juniper, The Fairmont Washington, D.C.'s restaurant offers a variety of seasonal Mid-Atlantic cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Guests can enjoy dining both indoors as well as outside in the garden courtyard.
The Colonnade, also on-site, features a large variety of classic breakfast foods along with many homemade specialties.Nestled in fashionable West End, this luxury hotel is within walking distance to numerous famous attractions, including the White House, and offers first-class amenities, exceptional services and spacious accommodations.
Washington, D.C's most popular sites, including Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery can be found only a short distance from the Fairmont. The unique shops at National Place as well as historic Georgetown are also nearby.
The Fairmont Washington, D.C. provides a peaceful oasis in the heart of the city, complete with a garden courtyard and state-of-the-art health club. The hotel also offers several on-site gourmet restaurants along with a knowledgeable concierge staff to help arrange area tours, reservations and much more.Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required for incidental charges. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
How to get to the hotel
Closest Metro Station is Foggy Bottom (blue and orange line) is 3 blocks away.
From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Exit the airport and take Route 195 (you will be on it) to Route 95.
- Take Route 95 South to 495 West (towards Silver Spring) This will put you on the Capital Beltway.
- Take Exit 33 (Connecticut Avenue, South) for approx. 6 miles.
- When you reach M Street, make a right turn.
- Continue almost 8 blocks to 24th Street, NW and make another right, the hotel will be on the left-hand side of the street.
From Reagan National Airport (DCA)
- Exit the airport to the north. Follow the signs to Memorial Bridge.
- Cross the Memorial Bridge and stay in the left lane.
- Take the first 'legal' left turn onto 23rd Street, NW. It is not marked at 23rd Street, but there is a left turn lane.
- Continue up to G Street and make a left turn.
- Go one block to the stop sign (this is 24th Street, NW) and turn right.
- Continue on 24th. You will cross M Street, NW.
- The hotel entrance is on the left.